Preparing for your EESystem session
Here are a few recommendations for you to obtain the most benefit from your time in the EESystem Energy Lounge at ReVitalife Wellness:
Hydration is very important. Start hydrating 24 hours in advance. Your body has a much better capacity to heal when well-hydrated. We recommend that you bring extra water. We are pleased to offer you a complimentary bottle of filtered, scalar energy-infused water during your visit.
Eat a small, nutritious meal before your session.
We recommend that you eat a small, nutritious meal before your session. You want to be satisfied but not overly full. This helps to increase the effects of the EESystem by not expending energy on digestion.
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothing for your sessions. Your body tends to cool-down as you relax, so you may get a bit chilly. You are welcome to bring your own blanket and pillow for extra comfort. We provide extra blankets and pillows as well if needed.
- Outdoor shoes aren’t allowed in the energy room. Please bring a pair of socks or comfortable slippers.
- We respectfully ask that you do not use your cell phone while in the EE System room, so that you and the other guests can fully relax. If you must bring your phone in the room with you, please either turn it off completely or place it in the silent and airplane mode. If you use your phone for meditation or music, wear earphones and please be sure any sound does not interfere with the other member’s peace and quiet.
- Try to arrive 15 minutes before your session, but no earlier, due to limited parking.
- Please don’t use heavy perfumes or oils, as some guests are sensitive to strong scents.
- Lights will be dim, but you can bring a sleep mask, if you’d like complete darkness.
- Just rest, relax or meditate. While in the EE System, taking a power nap or meditating allows the body to enter a deeper state of relaxation, during which time, the body is better able to restore and repair more efficiently. Meditation is a great way to tap into your power!
- Create an Intention. As Science and Spirituality begin to merge, we understand more clearly the power of Intention. Have a clear intention, as you enter the EE System. Breathe deeply and imagine what the manifestation of that intention would feel like. You’ll find it a powerful tool for both healing and manifesting.
- Very light relaxing music will be playing during the session. If you prefer silence or your own music, please bring noise canceling headphones or a device with earbuds, so you can listen to your own media.
After your EESystem session
- You’ll likely feel rested and rejuvenated after your session. Continue to drink plenty of water, to flush the newly-released toxins out of your system.
- Many guests find the sessions deeply relaxing and feel very peaceful during and following an EESession. Others may experience “detoxification symptoms,” including a dull headache, brain fog, or aches in the weaker areas of their body. These symptoms are typically temporary and, in time, your sessions will become more rejuvenating.
- It is extremely important to use a SEA SALT DETOX BATH or FOOT SOAK after each session, or within 24 hours of your session, to help with the detoxification and healing process. Sea Salt Bath and Foot Soak Salts are available for purchase at ReVitalife Wellness. Soak for at least ½ hour.
- In order to continue the detoxification process initiated by EE System, we recommend you continue to drink at least 2 litres of good, filtered water each day.
Frequency of Sessions
Scalar energy sessions can be scheduled according to your personal needs. For clients who are experiencing chronic conditions, we recommend working toward a goal of 20 hours. The closer the sessions are, the more optimal your results will be. Local clients can schedule 4-hour sessions twice weekly. For a longer immersion, overnight sessions (10 hours) are also available.
The effects of the scalar energy are cumulative and are greatly influenced by your lifestyle. You’ll get the best result when you completely relax during your session to give your body the best opportunity to respond to the energy. We highly recommend supporting your EESessions with diet and lifestyle changes, and our onsite nutritional therapist will be happy to offer any advice you may need.